Thursday, October 27, 2011

We've all got gilligans in us

My Dad told me that when I was a little kid, I once enthusiastically told him, "We've all got gilligans in us! " Now, this was the era of the those island cast-aways and their three hour tour but in the end, he figured out that I didn't mean gilligans at all, but merely skeletons.

And it's true - we do. And they remain one of my favorite Halloween decorations to this very day.

The center of my Halloween display this year is this one made by my niece, Molly from pasta and beans. Love. It.



I may be biased but I think that she's an art makin' rock star.

Let's go get schooled on some gilligans, shall we?



Until next time,
x's and o's,
Eartha

5 comments:

Amber Von Felts said...

I love the macaroni Skele! He is too darn cute!

Sara In AZ said...

I gotta get me one of those pasta gilligans! Love it! :)

Rae - Say It Aint So said...

that is so cute! i love skeletons too. i used to decorate with them year round, now i try to save them for this time of year.

Bandita said...

awesome! love me some gilligans! :) and that macaroni art is badass, you're not biased you just have good taste!

Unknown said...

Macaroni and bean masterpiece. The girl is a Pasta Picasso.

As a kid that very same cardboard gilligan hung in our Halloween doorway. I always felt he had more personality than your average skeleton. I think I might have been projecting, though...